Hi there! Looking for how to download your admit card? Well, this is the place for you then, read the whole article for the latest update of the Indian Army admit card 2022, & some information about it. Firstly, let’s understand a little about the admit card, i.e. it’s a kind of card you need to carry with you during your CEE (Common Entrance Exam) or In other words, written exams. You can download your admit card online from the official website of the Indian Army. After registration admit card will be available in 3 days.
We are providing you with the latest information about the Indian Army Admit Card 2022 for the different posts. However, we are only providing information on where & how to download the admit card. We are not here to give you the false information that we provide the admit cards to the candidates.
Indian Army Admit Card 2021 – Process To Download Admit Card
Firstly, let me tell you what information is there on the admit card. Therefore, the admit card carries all the detail about the army recruitment rally like date, venue, time, roll number of the candidate, etc. There are some steps we discuss in this article about downloading the admit card, please read the whole article carefully.
I bet you are thinking about when & where is the admit card will be available to download? The answer is admit card will be sent to you on your registered email id from the official website. Therefore, after filling the form of a post make sure you check your email id on a daily basis. We provide the table below of various states so that you will know if the admit card for your state was released or not.
|States||Admit Card Link|
|Ambala ( Haryana, Himachal Pradesh)||Download Admit Card Now|
|Bangalore (Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, UT of Mahe and Lakshadweep)|
|Chennai (Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, UT of Puducherry and Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands)|
|Danapur (Bihar and Jharkhand)|
|Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh)|
|Jalandhar (Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir)|
|Kolkata (West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim)|
|Lucknow (UP, Uttarakhand)|
|Pune (Maharashtra, Gujarat, UT of Daman, Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli)|
|Shillong (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, and Tripura)|
|GRD Kunraghat Gorakhpur (Nepal and Bhutan)|
|IRO Delhi Cantt (Haryana-Gurugram, Faridabad)|
Note: This is only the information about the admit cards which are released for the respective states, these links can’t use for the downloading admit card directly.
The step by step process to download admit card
We provide you with the process of downloading the Indian Army admit card 2021 below:
1. Firstly, Log on to the official website of the Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Now, enter the captcha in the box below.
3. On the homepage look for the green button of JCO/OR & then click on it.
4. Now, you have to enter your registered email id, password & captcha then click on the login button.
5. On the new page there is a dashboard on your left, click on the Admit card tab on it.
6. After that you will find your admit card, just click on the continue button for printing the admit card.
At last, you will see your admit card (if released), now take the printout of it & keep it safe for future reference.
Instruction to candidates
- User ID & Password – It is the most important thing for you, especially you need it for downloading your admit card.
- Adhaar number – The admit card for the post is only downloadable after you update your correct aadhaar number.
- Keep admit card safe – Candidates are required to have their admit card with them at the time of the rally. Those candidates who reported without an admit card at the rally probably there is a chance that they will be disqualified from the rally.
- Photograph – All the candidates should have to paste a passport size photograph on the top right corner (given box) and also the same will be attested.
- Documents – Make sure you carry all of your documents at the rally i.e. application form along with the photocopy & original of the aadhaar card or pan card & admit card. If you have any relation certificate then carry it’s photocopy & original with you, otherwise you may get disqualified.
Forget Password or Username?
If you forgot your password or username then follow the below steps:
- Go to the page of JCO/OR login page & then click on the “forgot password”
- So, now on the new page enter your registered email id & “send password”.
- After that, open your email id & check for the new password you received from the Indian Army.
- At last, go back to the website of the Indian Army & enter the code you received on the JCO/OR login page, now change the password & make sure you note down this somewhere safe so, you can’t lose it again.
- Go to the page of JCO/OR login page & then click on the “forgot username”
- So, now in the new tab enter your registered mobile number & Matriculation/10th Certificate No (high school).
- After that, you will be able to know about the username, now keep your username safely written somewhere so, you can’t lose it again.
Helpline number for getting call letters if stuck
Above all, if you are not able to get your admit card online then we provided a table of helpline numbers according to your zone, you can contact them in case you need any help.
|District name||Office address||PIN|
|Headquarters Recruiting Zone Ambala||Chandrasekher Marg, Ambala Cantt||133001|
|Army Recruiting Office Rohtak||Civil Road, Rohtak||124001|
|Army Recruiting Office Hisar||Hisar Military Station||125001|
|Army Recruiting Office Charkhi Dadri||Charkhi Dadri||123306|
|Hamirpur||Hira Nagar, Hamirpur||177001|
|Mandi||Vijay Palace, Mandi||175001|
|Trivandrum||Thirumala Post, Trivandrum||695006|
|Calicut||West Hill Barracks, Calicut||673005|
|Bangalore||148, Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bangalore||560025|
|Mangalore||Kulur Post, Mangalore||575013|
|Belgaum||Fort Belgaum, Belgaum||590016|
|Headquarters Recruiting Zone Chennai||Fort Saint George||600009|
|Coimbatore||Red Fields, Coimbatore (TN)||641018|
|Guntur||Ravindra Nagar Post, Guntur (AP)||522006|
|Visakhapatnam||Old MFD Location, Near Southern Railway Workshop, Station Road Visakhapatnam (AP)||530004|
|Director Recruiting RO (HQ) Chennai||Chennai (TN)||600009|
|Office Trichy||Guruda Lines, Trichy (TN)||620001|
|Headquarters Recruiting Zone Danapur||Bihar & Jharkhand||801503|
|Katihar||Military Camp, Katihar||854105|
|Jabalpur||T-23, Ridge Road, Jabalpur (MP)||482001|
|Raipur||H.No, A-418, Vidya Housing Society, Near Adarsh Vidyalaya, Tatibandh, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)||492099|
|Gwalior||23 Kalpi Road, Morar, Gwalior (MP)||453128|
|Mhow||4 Bakery Road, Mhow (MP)||453441|
|Jaipur||Contact No- 0141-2233328||900337|
|Alwar||Contact No- 0144-2700354||901301|
|Amritsar Cantt||Amritsar Cantt||143001|
|Ferozpur Cantt||41, Dass Road, Ferozpur Cantt||152001|
|Srinagar||Srinagar, c/o 31 Sub Area||–|
|Patiala||27, The Mail, Patiala||147001|
|Golabandha||(Ganjam), Gopalpur Cantt, Golabandha||761052|
|Siliguri||Siliguri, Sevoke Road Camp, PO – Salugara, District – Jalpaiguri||734318|
|Sambalpur||Building No 254, Dhanipali Professor Colony, Sambalpur (Orissa)||768004|
|Parganas||P-1, Parade Road, Barrackpore, District – 24 Parganas (WB)||700120|
|Berhampore||Berhampore, District – 24 Parganas (North) (WB)||742101|
|Lucknow||236 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Lucknow Cantt||226002|
|Varanasi Cantt||Varanasi Cantt||221002|
|Meerut Cantt||Meerut Cantt||–|
|Agra Cantt||65, Taj Road, Agra Cantt||282001|
|Aurangabad||T/39, Assey Lines, Aurangabad||431002|
|Pune||Pune, Rajendra Singh Ji Road||411001|
|Jorhat||Jorhat, District – Jorhat (Assam)||785001|
|Rangapahar||Rangapahar, Dimapur, Nagaland||797112|
|Silchar Cantt||Silchar Cantt, District-Cachar (Assam)||788025|
|Gorkha Recruiting Depot Kunraghat||Kunraghat, Gorakhpur||901108|
|Gorkha Recruiting Depot Kunraghat||Kunraghat, Gorakhpur||901108|
|Independent Recruiting Office Delhi Cantt||Near Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt||110010|
FAQ about the Indian Army Admit Card 2021
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Q. In what mode admit card will be available?
A. Admit card only available on online mode, so, don’t keep confused that you will receive your admit card through the offline mode.
|Q. Want to make corrections on my application form, how to do it?
A. Before the final submission you can go through your application and change anything you want, but after the final submission, you will only change it through the feedback form they provide. You just need to mention what is your correction and send it to them along with the email id.
|Q. Invalid username?
A. Firstly make sure you are entering the correct username. If you still facing the problem then go for the “forgot username” option. If still there is a problem then either contact them in the feedback form or make a call to your regional Indian army office.
|Q. When will the admit card be released?
A. Usually it will be released in 3 days after the closing of the online application form. Still when the admit card releases a notification on your email id will be sent by the officials. We also update the admit card on our website with the latest information so stay tuned.
|Q. Asking for a verification code?
A. At the time of registration, a verification code is sent on your email id, which you had to mention in the registration form.